Thursday, August 11, 2022

My Boys!

The boys and I have been enjoying our time together since the girls have been back at school! Most days we just hang out at home, but yesterday we went to story hour at our library. The boys were so good. I was shocked! Steven made a jellyfish that he named Mr. Pants…who knows why?!

Steven has been spending a lot of his time building legos, doing puzzles, and his newest favorite, crystal art. I think he takes after his daddy. Benjamin spends his time making messes, eating, and trying to destroy Steven’s creations. Haha He also occasionally helps clean up, as seen above. 

He built this whole dinosaur without any help! I was impressed!

Oh and this is Steven’s passport from the library. We’re supposed to bring it back every week to get it stamped. His passport picture cracks me up!


So yep, we’re having a good time over here at the Habermas house!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment