Friday, August 26, 2022

Playground!

Joel’s playground is coming right along! He painted it light blue, the color of our front door. The kids have been loving it!
Lydia figured out how to double decker swing with Benjamin. We were always hanging his swing on her swing chains, and she finally realized they could swing at the same time!
When he wants to go play, Benjamin has been putting on two shoes (whichever ones he can find…as you can see, he’s got on one of Anna Kate’s! I would have fixed it, but I couldn’t find his other monkey shoe either. Poor boy has outgrown all his shoes and sandals!) Then he will bring me my shoes and start pointing to the door. It reminds me of a dog wanting to go on a walk. (Not that I’ve ever taken a dog on a walk, but it seems like it might be similar.) 
Joel is now working on putting railroad ties around the playground, and then he will fill it with something…haven’t decided what yet. Right now it’s red dirt, which is a mess! Lots of good times ahead! Happy weekend!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment